Fully Guided Full Arch Immediate Implant Reconstruction
(Same Day Teeth®)
Includes Hands-on Workshop & Live Surgery | 23 CE Credit Hours
Attention Surgical Specialists
We encourage you to attend this unique fully guided full arch Immediate Implant Reconstruction course with your top restorative dentists. Come as a team and experience the full scope of guided prosthetics and guided surgery for full arch immediate implant reconstruction. There is no course like this in the world.
Live Surgery & Hands-on Training by:
Dr. Michael A. Pikos
|5 Dates to choose from:
July 13 – 15, 2017
September 28 – 30, 2017
February 8 – 10, 2018
May 3 – 5, 2018
September 13 – 15, 2018
8740 Mitchell Blvd.
Trinity, FL 34655
23 Credit Hours
Fee: $5500 US
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Learn the protocol for a unique, digitally planned, fully guided surgical, restorative, and laboratory approach for immediate full arch implant reconstruction (Same Day Teeth® – nSequence® Guided Prosthetics™ protocol).
- Compare the indications and advantages of a unique digital based, fully guided, interdisciplinary protocol (Same Day Teeth® – nSequence® Guided Prosthetic™ protocol) with the conversion denture protocol for full arch immediate implant reconstruction.
- Learn the advantages of providing Same Day Teeth® with the nSequence® Guided Prosthetics™ protocol digital workflow in comparison to the conversion denture protocol workflow for both provisional and final prosthesis fabrication.
- Understand the limitations and complications of the Same Day Teeth® – nSequence® Guided Prosthetics™ protocol in addition to the conversion denture protocol.
- Pikos Institute alumni are also eligible to join our closed Facebook group.