Guided Immediate Loading Implant Reconstruction Through Guided Prosthetics, CAD/CAM And Pre-Planning
November 14, 2017
Registration: 5:30 – 6:00 PM
Lecture: 6:00 – 8:00 PM
|Date:||November 14, 2017||Time:||5:30 – 8:00 PM EDT|
|Cost:||Free||CE Credit:||2 CE Hour, Subject Code 610|
3373 Tates Creek Road
Lexington, KY 40502
Convergence of digital technologies in the field of dentistry have created a paradigm shift in the profession’s clinical protocols and procedures regarding treatment modalities for the restoration of “form and function”. Today’s technological innovations include advances in 3D diagnostic radiography, clinical photography, additive manufacturing, subtractive manufacturing, surface mapping, material science, and CAD/CAM computer software engineering. This two hour introductory course explores today’s new digital dentistry revolution and how the convergence of technologies has improved patient outcomes by enhancing safety, accuracy, efficiency, and timeliness.
- Understand how to evaluate edentulous maxilla treatment options for bone quality and quantity in Zones I, II, and III.
- Evaluate terminal dentition and understand what treatment options are available.
- Become familiar with prosthetically-driven CAD/CAM guided dental implant surgery and its associated guided prosthetics.
- Appreciate the clinical advantages of the All-on-4 or All-on-X concept.
Steven R. Tucker, DDS
Dr. Steven R. Tucker graduated “With Distinction” from the University of Kentucky College of Dentistry in December of 1974. He started his residency in oral and maxillofacial surgery at the University of Kentucky Medical Center in January 1975, completing his residency in July 1978. Dr. Tucker was inducted into the Epsilon Chapter, Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Honorary Society and is board certified as a Diplomate, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Dr. Tucker is a Life Fellow of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He has practiced in Owensboro, KY since 1978 and is on the faculty of University of Kentucky College of Dentistry, in the Division of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
Fully Guided Full Arch Immediate Implant Reconstruction Seminar
Continuing Education Programs Dental/Medical
Attention Surgical Specialists
We encourage you to attend this unique fully guided full arch Immediate Implant Reconstruction course with your top restorative dentists. Come as a team and experience the full scope of guided prosthetics and guided surgery for full arch immediate implant reconstruction. There is no course like this in the world.
Live Surgery & Hands-on Training by:
Dr Michael A. Pikos
|5 Dates to choose from:
July 13 – 15, 2017
September 28 – 30, 2017
February 8 – 10, 2018
May 3 – 5, 2018
September 13 – 15, 2018
8740 Mitchell Blvd.
Trinity, FL 34655
23 Credit Hours
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Learn the protocol for a unique, digitally planned, fully guided surgical, restorative, and laboratory approach for immediate full arch implant reconstruction (Same Day Teeth® – nSequence Guided Prosthetics® protocol).
- Compare the indications and advantages of a unique digital based, fully guided, interdisciplinary protocol (Same Day Teeth® – nSequence Guided Prosthetics® protocol) with the conversion denture protocol for full arch immediate implant reconstruction.
- Learn the advantages of providing Same Day Teeth® with the nSequence Guided Prosthetics® protocol digital workflow in comparison to the conversion denture protocol workflow for both provisional and final prosthesis fabrication.
- Understand the limitations and complications of the Same Day Teeth® – nSequence Guided Prosthetics® protocol in addition to the conversion denture protocol.